For your health and comfort, making the last chapter of your life the longest and happiest as possible, Diana Food have developed special solutions to help fighting and relieving aging-related diseases and discomforts. Glucose regulation but also cognitive, cardiovascular, joint and dental health are key to live a better life while aging.
Our worldwide insights from the healthy Aging market
- Thanks to the last century tremendous medical progresses and decline of malnutrition, the global human population live better and longer. In 2055, one fifth consumers worldwide will be over 65 years old. With the highest proportion of citizens aged 65+, Japan is the world champion of old age. Closely followed by Germany, Greece and Italy, with one fifth residents aged 65 or older. In terms of senior’s dedicated market, Japan and China are the world leaders when it comes to innovation in food, drinks and dietary supplements.*
Late Lifers** are health-aware
- Diabetes, cardio-vascular diseases, osteoporosis, cancers and neurodegenerative diseases… These are the main diseases and disabilities striking while aging. With a global aging population, maintaining autonomy as long as possible is crucial from an individual to a societal scale. That is why senior need support to keep a comfortable quality of life, meaning functional vision, hearing and mobility, as long as possible.
Silver economy and healthy Aging: A Blooming Market
- As they represent a growing demanding market for preventive health care and well-being products, Late Lifers* are nowadays highly considered by industries. Living longer and better, they are more aware about health issues and keen to preserve their healthy life expectancy. It is a market rich in innovation where scientifically proven claims are key. Alongside traditional dietary supplements for joint health or cholesterol control, emerging science brings new solutions for memory loss, eye-sight maintenance and glucose management.
**Euromonitor 2014 = late lifers refers to the over 60 demographic
Well-being by nature at the heart of our mission
Diana Food provides a range of Health & Nutritional Ingredients Adapted to senior people for a longer well-being.
Enhance the Attractiveness of Senior Foods and Supplements Through Pleasurable Tastes and Adapted Textures.
Because our natural and effective health solutions come from carefully selected raw materials, by our team of agronomists working closely with seed producers, farmers, and researchers around the world to bring you the best that nature has to offer.
Standardized red beet juice concentrate at 2.4% potassium
Recognized health claims for blood pressure by EFSA and FDA
Natural source of Nitric oxide precursors
- A proprietary natural apple extract clinically proven to maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Gluco Blocker
- A healthy blend of polyphenols from strawberries and cranberries for glucose metabolism regulation
- Clinically proven to decrease glucose absorption by 30%
- High in polyphenols and phloridzin
- A healthy blend of polyphenols from Canadian wild blueberries and French
- Cognitive health.
- A standardized, patented joint health ingredient containing a combination of collagen type 2, chondroitin sulfate and hyaluronic acid
- Improve joint mobility
Want to go further?
Along our health solutions, discover our other products that naturally boost pleasure in your recipes.